17.2.13

Jackpot!! Seaside Kingdom

Add caption
This is actually my second Seaside Kingdom. I now have two... One for myself, and one which I'll probably sell or auction off in the future. As always, whatever I generate from auction or selling stash just goes to getting more stash.

Right now, I'm eyeing the Disney Dreams Collection.... I can't figure out which one I like best-- Peter Pan or the Little Mermaid....  I did see someone trying to make a Sleeping Beauty one but I don't like the faces. I do love Sleeping Beauty though. It's my favorite Disney cartoon of all time.

I never would've thought I'd be able to get one... let alone two Seasides... I guess what my friends call me is true-- I'm a natural hunter. Haha. I always joke about calling me Katniss, stash hunter.

1 comment:

SoCal Debbie said...

LOL.. Katniss, stash hunter! Good idea to sell stash to get more stash! I would like to stitch The Little Mermaid from the Disney Dreams Collection (some day).